Menopause Radiance Anti-Aging & Body Sculpting
Menopause refers to that time in a woman's life when menstruation ceases completely. The ovaries decrease their output of estrogen and progesterone and testosterone and women begin to experience the effects of this decrease in hormones. During menopause, hormone levels drop which can trigger profound mental, emotional, and physical changes. Though some side effects may be considered temporary nuisances to be toughed out, the reality is that the decline of female hormonal levels results in changes that can seriously affect your health, vitality, and prospects for longevity.
Many women experience hot flashes, loss of libido, weight gain, insomnia, and emotional changes such as depression and anxiety during Menopause. As key hormones diminish, profound changes begin occurring with growth and metabolism that affect the breasts, vagina, bones, blood vessels, gastrointestinal tract, urinary tract, cardiovascular system, skin, brain, and energy levels. Dr. Williams uses diagnostic testing to determine hormone levels, and then forms a personalized hormone replacement therapy plan for each patient using bio-identical hormones.
Are you a candidate? (Female Menopause):
- Do you have hot flashes and/or night sweats?
- Have you lost interest in sex?
- Have you gained some unwanted pounds even though you are exercising and eating right?
- Do you have problems sleeping?
- Do you have vaginal dryness?
- Do you experience mood swings or feel more depressed than usual or anxious?
- Do you have a hard time remembering things?
- Do you lack energy or feel you have lost your "Zest" for life that you once had?